GRANTS COMPLIANCE ACCOUNTANT – reports to CFO
Habitat for Humanity of Metro Louisville has an immediate opening for a full-time Grants Compliance Accountant
· Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience in the areas of accounting and grant administration
· Knowledge of HUD, FHLB and KHC grant requirements and regulations, a plus
· Familiarity with not-for-profit preferred but not required
Necessary Skill Set
· Organizationally skilled and detail-oriented
· Excellent oral and written skills
· Able to perform duties independently and achieved desired results
· Experience with QuickBooks, preferred
· Strong time management skills; ability to meet deadlines
Conduct/coordinate full range of activities required to prepare, submit and manage grant applications including, but not limited to, research, writing and other accounting/budget functions/representations.
Prepare and request disbursement of grant funds in timely and accurate manner and in accordance with grant guidelines.
Ensure proper policies and procedures are in place to comply with grant requirements and be accountable for compliance with grant guidelines.
Maintain grant records in compliance with grant guidelines.
Track progress of all grants and prepare regular grant reports as dictated by the grant and/or by management
Special projects, as necessary
Please submit your resume and cover letter to:
HR Works, Inc., c/o Mellisa Hammer
2509 Plantside Drive
Louisville, KY 40299
Or by email at Mellisa@hrworksinc.com
HFHML will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, religion, sex, or national origin. HFHML will take affirmative action to ensure that applicants
are employed, and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to their race, color,
religion, sex, or national origin.